Monday, September 7, 2009

No Bake Oatmeal Cookies

I've been in the mood to bake all weekend, today I made No Bake Oatmeal Cookies.

2 C. Sugar
1/4 C. Cocoa
1/2 C. Milk
1 Stick Margarine
1/2 C. Peanut Butter
3 to 4 C. Quick Oats
1 tsp. Vanilla
Put sugar, cocoa, milk, & margarine in a pan and boil for 1 minute. In a bowl, combine Peanut Butter, oatmeal and Vanilla. Pour sugar, cocoa, milk and margarine mixture over items in the bowl and mix. Drop by teaspoons on wax paper. Let cool appx. 15 minutes and cookies will set up. ENJOY!!



Brinley has quit alot of 0-3 month summer clothes that she's never worn. Lately I've been trying to put her in all the clothes in that size because I want her to be able to wear them before summer is over. Today I put her in this cute little outfit and it has the cutest little sun bonnet with it..
I'm glad I took this picture when I did because not 20 minutes later she spit up all over both of us. Oh well!!

This afternoon we are headed up on the mountain to visit with my BIL & SIL, Brian is at Atwoods right now buying a feeder for his bucks. Brian has never fed his deer before but my nephew has been taking grain down by where him and Brian generally hunt so Brian thought he'd go buy a feeder so we are going to take it up there and suprise him..

0 comments:

Blog Archive