Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Maternity leave is over.....

Well I made it. Today is my first day back on the job, I wish I could say that it's not so bad but the truth is I'm just sick, I feel like I'm neglecting Brinley. This morning I fed her at 6am and she wanted to go back to sleep because she likes to sleep until 9am, so I let her sleep until I had to get her up and put her in her car seat. I didn't even take her out of her jammies because I thought if I stirred her around to much I'd wake her up and then she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. Maybe I'm the one who feels neglected, I'm just so sad that I didn't get to dress her this morning or play with her and get those big ole' morning smiles. My sweet baby!! I don't know how mom's do it, everyone says it'll get easier I sure hope their right. I haven't got anything accomplished this morning, my heart just isn't in it. I'm so distracted I just sit and think about what she is normally doing this time of day and what I'm missing out on. I can't type much more, I'm just sick maybe I should've just came back and worked half days this first week this is just too much...

0 comments:

Blog Archive