Saturday, September 5, 2009

Blogger trouble

Is it just me or does anyone else have problems getting their blogs to look the way they want them to? I've spent a considerable amount of time tonight trying to figure everything out, and they don't make it simple.. I like to be able to click and drag things where I want them, and if I want to add a picture to my header I should just be able to select one and not have to worry about figuring out a program that allows me to "layer" objects. UGH!! I'm giving up tonight but I'm determined to figure everything out.

This afternoon Brinley and I went to my BIL & SIL house. We had planned on taking pictures of the kids in their John Deere outfits and wagon but Brinley and Korbin's sleeping times were not syncronized, so needless to say we didn't get any pictures taken. My BIL Barry cooked BBQ Chicken on the grill, and Karen fixed Fried Corn, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans.
                             This is Barry attempting to grill in the rain, "You might be a redneck if"

Brian headed over to a friend from works house to do some Grillin' & Chillin' before the BIG game, here is
a picture we took of our little Razorback. She is so stinkin' cute, she just melts my heart.
WHOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!
The game was supposed to be PPV, but I guess something went wrong and they didn't even get to watch the 1st quarter. I listened to some of it on the radio on my drive back home I think it was something like 48 to 12, obviously they didn't miss much because I don't think it was much of a close game. HA! Oh well Brian just came home stuffed to the gill from eating way to many Bratwarst and Chips & Dip and I'm sure there was a Beer or 2 in there somewhere..
Happy Labor Day, I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend!

1 comments:

Shelby said...

My Dad has been known to brave hurricane-like conditions to get to his grill -- and I'm starting to see it in my fiancee as well, yikes!

Found your blog through BooMama's Dips! Can't wait to try the crab dip and start reading your blog!

Congratulations on your beautiful daughter coming home!

Blog Archive