Friday, September 4, 2009

Razorback Football

I've decided to participate in BooMama's DipTacular. I love this time of year because of all the football parties, which means I get to get into the kitchen and whip up some good ole' tailgating food.
Hot Artichoke & Crab Dip
1 8oz pkg. Cream Cheese (softened)
1C. Mayo (do not use Miracle Whip)
1 Clove garlic minced
1 14oz can Artichoke Hearts (drained & chopped)
1 8oz. pkg. Imitation Crab meat (chopped)
3/4C. Grated Parmesan Cheese
3/4C. Thinly sliced green onions (use the whole onion)
1tsp. Lemon zest
1/8tsp. Ground Pepper.
Combine Cream Cheese and Mayo with hand mixer, add remaining ingredients and stir. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. I usually save a few of the sliced green onions to throw on the top after baking, it just makes a prettier presentation. YUMMY!! I hope you love this dip as much as I do..
Those of you who know me know I could care less about football but my husband absolutely LOVES College Football, over the past years I've spent most Fall Saturdays alone and aggravated because he's usually glued to the TV.
Well this year I think it might actually work to my advantage!!  You see we have a new little Piggie in our house!! We can't take her anywhere yet because of her weak lungs and because we are also headed into cold and flu season, so GUESS who gets to watch football every Saturday with her Daddy!! Yep, Little Pork Chop!!


Isn't she the cutest little fan you've ever seen.  I just love dressing her up!! I really hope she learns to like football, I don't have anything against it I just never grew up really being exposed to it. I hope Brinley likes it as much as her daddy does, maybe this could be one of those special father daughter things they can do together..
GO HOGS GO!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive