Sunday, April 19, 2009

Polka dots or Paisleys??

Brinley has been heavily sedated all day today, she was moving a little tonight but this morning and this afternoon she was sleeping and not moving a muscle. Personally I would rather see her sleeping soundly and not struggling and fighting with the ventilator tube. It's so hard for me to watch her when she gets agitated I just want to pick her up and lay her on my shoulder and rock her, tonight I finally just looked at her nurse Sara and said " okay I'm leaving" I tried everything I knew to do to calm her, but it only made things worse. She just doesn't want to be touched or talked to right now.. Today Brinley's nurse was Stacy (our favorite nurse)Brian and I absolutely love Stacy and we feel more comfortable leaving when Stacy's her nurse then any other time. We found out earlier in the week Stacy would be her nurse today so we made tentative plans (depended on how Brinley was doing) to go home today and finish painting Brinley's room and get her baby bed and changing table set up.
Final coat of paint is FINALLY on!!



As all of you know I've been searching endlessly for the perfect crib bedding, which I finally found and then couldn't afford.. Why does all the cute stuff have to be so expensive? I mean poor people have good taste to, couldn't they make something us common folks could afford... Anyway I finally settled for this Paisley set from JcPenney's which I have to admit when I received I actually liked it better then I did when I ordered it online, and then last weekend when we went to pick up Brinley's baby bed and changing table I found a set at "The Baby's room" that I also REALLY liked and it was super cheap so I got it also and decided that once the bed was set up I'd put both sets on the bed and decide then which one I wanted to keep.. Of course it couldn't be that easy, now I know which one I like better but Brian likes the other one (wouldn't you know it) so this leads me to ask all of you for advice. Please tell me which set you like better the Polka dots/stripes or the Paisley set?






0 comments:

Blog Archive