Monday, April 20, 2009

I love my little fuzzy headed baby!!

Finally after 11 long days I got to hold my sweet baby, she's still on the ventilator but she had a really good day today. Her nurse Stacey asked the doctor if it was okay if she got her out for me to hold and he said "YES", she tolerated it very well her oxygen sats barely dropped when she got her out of the isolete and I did kangaroo care with her for over 2 hours and the entire time she did really good her oxygen sats dropped down when we put her back up but Stacey suctioned her and she came back up fairly quickly. I'm just loving her hair, she's had 2 different IV's in her head this week so I was afraid when they pulled the tape off that some of her hair would have to be removed but they've done an excellent job removing the tape without pulling out her hair. I just love it when it's stuck up all over her head, I think it's just precious and I can't wait to take pictures of it..

0 comments:

Blog Archive