Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New milestone for Brinley

Brinley lost an ounce last night so she's back down to 2 pound 8.9 ounces, there's not much of anything new to report she continues to grow stronger everyday and hasn't had any set backs in the last week or so. They've started increasing the about of milk she is getting by a full cc every 12 hours, she's currently up to 11 1/2cc every 12 hours. Look at this cute little snuggly that Brinley's favorite nurse bought her...

The card actually said it was to Princess Brinley from Princess Kallie. Kallie is Stacy's 3 year old daughter that she adopted from Ethiopia when she was 11 months old. Unfortunately Brian and I weren't there when Stacy and Kallie came by so I wasn't able to meet her and I was so disappointed, but no sooner then I told Stacy that Kallie's babysitter brought her by and I got to MEET HER she is even more precious in person then she is in pictures. I would so take her home with me...

Brinley got to wear clothes yesterday for the first time, I should've posted this last night but it was really late and I just wanted to go to bed. Brinley was 28 days old yesterday and this is the first time she has had clothes on. This is a preemie outfit and you can tell that it is huge on her.




Today I went to Wal-Mart and looked around the baby department trying to decide if I wanted to register there or at Target, it's been a really tough decision because I'm so picky that nobody has what I want I'm not even sure I know what I want. hmmmm!! That might be the real problem. Anyway I decided to go with Wal-Mart because I figure everyone goes there and it'll be easier for some of my older neighbors and relatives to get there then it would be for them to go to Target. I'm not one to use a Registry when I buy gifts, I've tried them before but they always seem like more of a burden because people register for so much stuff I just find them overwhelming. I'm only registering for the more expensive items, as far as bottles and the smaller items like that people can just get me what they like. I have nothing so anything will be appreciated and more then likely I don't have it..

My shower is going to be on Sunday May 3rd, as I said earlier I'm so excited I just love party's. I've been looking online for a cute dress or an outfit to wear but so far I haven't found anything, I plan on going to the mall sometime this week to look around and see if I can find what I'm looking for. I just want something new and cute and springy, this is a special day and I want a special outfit.

0 comments:

Blog Archive