Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fair time

This past week we took Brinley to her first county fair and I'm pretty sure I've got a little cowgirl on my hands. Brinley loved the animals, she was not afraid of them at all. Her little eyes were lit up all night long.. We had a great family night, I love seeing her face when she see's something for the first time. My baby girl is absolutely precious!

She didn't know what to think when this little calf started sucking her fingers !


She had the most fun riding this little pony! Be still my heart...

We actually ended up going to the fair twice. The first night was such a success her daddy wanted to take her back a second time.

We ran into cousin Korbin!

And cousing Landon!

I just love these two little boys and I can't wait to see the love and friendship that Brinley develops with each of them. My cousins and I are extremely close almost like siblings and I pray that Brinley has the same relationship with her cousins.

0 comments:

Blog Archive