Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!



I kept thinking how nice it would be if we would get snow for Brinley's 1st Christmas, I was so thrilled when I woke up Christmas morning and looked out the window and all I could see was the glistening white covered ground. It was so beautiful and just made Christmas that much more beautiful.

I really wanted to keep Christmas simple this year, I didn't want to have to spend all week baking and running back and forth to town trying to make sure I got every one's present bought. I've always been one to go all out decorating and baking, etc. but this year was different. I had such a peace within my heart. This Christmas I relaxed and just sit back and tried to absorb Brinley's 1st Christmas, I want to remember every single detail. I know Brinley won't remember any of this but I will never forget it!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Blog Archive