Monday, April 6, 2009

Brinley is 1 month old today

Happy Birthday Brinley!! Brinley is already a month old, I know we've been stuck in this hospital and some days seem like an eternity but I just can't believe she's already 1 month old the time has just flown by.


Yesterday when Brian and I came back to the hospital a good friend of mine Jamie had been by and left Brinley the sweetest little TuTu you've every seen

she had her sister Mila make it and I just love it.. Jamie told me that she makes them and sells them to boutique's and during craft fairs, I wish I knew her email address so I could post a link and you could get one for your little girl. If I find out what it is I'll post it. Anyway I just love gifts and I can't wait to put Brinley in her little TuTu.

Brinley weighs 2 pounds 6 ounces today, Dr.Linn said her lab work (BMP) was higher today so he wants to redo the Echo on her heart just to take a look at it. He said if it still looks the same he won't recommend surgery because right now she's not having any complications from her PDA, so please keep Brinley in your prayers I don't want her to have to have heart surgery but I would rather her have the surgery if it's going to cause problems for her respiratory system. Please just pray that her PDA will close on it's own so she won't have to have surgery.

0 comments:

Blog Archive