Wednesday, March 4, 2009

1 week Ultrasound

This morning I had my 1 week ultrasound done and to my amazement the baby had gained 8 ounces so she now weighs around 1 pound 13 ounces, I contributed her gain to the great meals they serve here at Willow Creek and the snack drawer that Brian created. I feel really good, I've yet to have any discomfort other then the normal growing pains. It is so odd to have to lay here and not be hurting, if it wasn't for the leaking I wouldn't know anything was wrong. I'm trying to stay positive both for my mental well being and for that of Brian's and our family.. Brian went back to work Monday we decided there is nothing he can do here and should work now because he may have to take off when the baby is born, we really don't know what to expect nor does the doctors she could come in the next 10 minutes or I could be in this bed for the next 9 weeks. I continue to ask the doctors daily if I'll be going home and they all so NO, it's hard to be away from home. I miss my dogs and my house and I mainly just miss being able to do what I want. I miss work and my co-workers, I wasn't prepared at all to be gone on maternity leave, I still thought I had close to 4 months to get everything laid out. It's left me feeling guilty for not having things taken care of and feeling sorry for the girls because their left with all these responsibilities that they don't know how to take care of. I know it's pointless to consume any time worry about this, I'm here doing what I'm supposed to be doing and that is taking care of our baby by doing exactly what I'm told so that our baby can grow bigger and stronger. We've yet to decide on a name so I just refer to her as Baby girl, there are a few names that we call her Brinley for one, Clemma Jean that's kind of a joke because I wanted to give her a family name but my family gave me absolutely nothing to work with, my Papa's name is Clem and my grandma's name is Jean so there you have Clemma Jean, I honestly like the name and think it's cute but Brian rolls his eyes and shakes his head in complete disgust.

0 comments:

Blog Archive