Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin patch

This past weekend we went to Branson with Barry, Karen and the kiddos. We started out the night by eating at Lamberts, you know "Home of the thrown rolls". We had about an hour wait so by the time we finally got sit down to eat Brinley was really fussy. We enjoyed our meal but I was ready to get to our hotel and get Brinley down for the night. On Saturday Brian and Barry took the kids to Branson Landing to let them burn off some energy and to give Karen and I time to shop at the outlet malls. I got Brinley alot of cute winter clothes and I bought her a winter coat, she should be set until next spring.


Saturday afternoon the Hogs played Auburn, Brian intended on staying in the hotel and watching the game but there is only so much you can do in a hotel room to keep a active 19 month old entertained, so by half time I talked him into going back down to Branson Landing so we could be outside.
Brian remained in the car listening to the game and Brinley and I strolled around window shopping.

On Sunday morning we got up and drove to Pea Ridge and went to McGarrah's pumpkin patch. We had a really good time, Brinley got to ride a mule (it was actually a barrel train pulled by a tractor) we took a hayride, walked through the corn maze and then we got to pick out some pumpkins.






We had a great time but we were exhausted by the time we got home Sunday. Brinley and I will be putting our outdoor fall decorations out this weekend, and I hope to get a few good pictures of her actually looking at the camera.

0 comments:

Blog Archive